Three-phase Digital Voltage Stabilizers (AVRs)
Integrated electronic systems for voltage stabilization and protection of electrical consumption, modern technology, based on the UPS ON LINE technology (dual AC / DC / AC conversion), and total control of the unit by microprocessors and unique features.
These are fully automatic AC stabilizers from 20 to 300 KVA.
• Wide range of power and stabilization.
• Three-phase output, +/- 0.5-1%, with inverter.
• Cosine correction. (syn φ 0.99).
• Correction of any voltage deviation in the output, at 100%, to 20 ms.
• Normal operation of the stabilizer with any asymmetric loads in the consumption phases.
• Zero power supply or PPC power supply.
• Cut harmonic inputs at 97%.
• Automatic switchover to the grid if the stabilizer is overloaded at 5 ms
• Automatic stabilizer shutdown in case of neutral loss.
• Electronic and manual bypass system (static and manual BY PASS).
• Liquid Crystal Display in which the operating states are displayed,
error indications and all electrical sizes.
• It has 2 serial RS 232 ports for local monitoring, history retrieval and parallel connection.
• Optionally accepts: built-in communication cards, SNMP protocol, RS485, MODBUS, remote display, touch screen graphic display.
• Ability to convert the stabilizer to ON LINE UPS at any time.
Electronic stabilizers regulate the incoming voltage and offer full protection against:
• Network harmonics
• Loss of neutral
• Momentary voltage fluctuations